Alder Wood Plaques
- Command Velcro Strip Instructions
Laser cut alder wood plaques polished with beeswax to enhance beauty of the wood grain and to reduce drying. Polishing the plaque at least annually with wood wax will provide continued protection.
Plaques are affixed with both magnets and Command Velcro strips for easy hanging.
Designs by Crystal Worl.
Salmon: 11.25" x 5.25"
Halibut: 8.1" x 5.5"
Whale: 7.2" x 5.6"
Black Bear: 9" x 5.8"
Sea Lion: 6.5" x 5.7"
1. Clean the surface with isopropyl rubbing alcohol, wipe gently and let dry. Don't use household cleaners.
2. Separate the strips.
3. Press the fasteners together until they snap.
4. Remove one red liner. Position one set of strips on the back of the frame and press firmly. Repeat. Remove the remaining red liners.
5. Position the frame on the wall. Important: Press each set firmly for 30 seconds.
6. Grab the frame at the bottom, and peel off the surface. Don't pull straight toward you to remove. Firmly press all three areas of each strip for 30 seconds each.
7. Wait one hour to mount a frame. Press fasteners firmly together until they click. If the item isn't level, reposition.
TIPS: Wait a minimum of seven days after painting to hang frames. If there's paper backing on the frame, remove it to attach the fastener directly to the frame.
1. Grab the bottom corners, and remove the frame as shown.
2. Never pull the strip toward you.
3. Lightly press the top of the strip and grab tab, and stretch slowly straight down along the wall.
4. Continue stretching at least 12 inches (30 centimeters) until the strip releases from the wall.