Family owned business that designs and sells gifts, apparel and various products
that incorporate contemporary Alaska Native design is seeking help as it
continues to expand. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for someone to learn
all different aspects of a new start-up business and grow with the company. Must
be able to work independently, make decisions, motivated and work with others.
We look for someone that truly believes that accomplishing success of the
company’s mission will mean long-term personal success.
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Reports to: Business Owners
Hire Date: February 2018
• Assist with the set up and maintenance of the business’s new
• Production and assembly of products from start to finish which includes
laser cutting, spray painting, cleaning, assembly, packaging and storing.
• Assure quality control on produced and received merchandise.
• Maintaining and cleaning office, production and warehouse area.
• Packaging and shipping products to customers.
• Inventory control of parts, materials, supplies and final products. Assure
necessary quantities are in stock, organize, placement, confirm receipt of
• Provide support for trade shows, pop-up shops and other retail/wholesale
events. This includes packing, moving, set-up, display and sales at the
• Develop and document business processes and control.
• Seek opportunities to expand revenue and reduce costs.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills: Ability to learn new things especially as it relates to production, inventory
control and maintenance. Basic knowledge of how to use personal computers
such as emails, calendar, label printing, word processing, operating system and
internet searches. Know how to keep things organized. Work well with others
including staff, customers, vendors and owners. Attention to detail and quality
control is important.
Physical Labor: Some physical labor is required for deliveries, shipping, assembly,
maintenance and movement of inventories.
Driving: Driving will be required between sites, customers and to shipping offices.
Starting wage: $12 - $15 per hour.
Work Hours: 20 – 30 hours per week based on negotiated schedule. Long term
full time will be required at 40 hours per week.
Contact: Dawn Dinwoodie at 907-227- 1998 Cell or email@example.com
See our company website for information on the business: