Product Assembly Position
Are you seeking consistent hours and steady income? Looking to join a great team and company with good values? Do you believe in hard work and making quality products?
Small family owned growing tourist trade business is currently hiring for the right person to make a range of gift and souvenir products from earrings to key chains to zipper pulls and magnets. This entry level position has potential for growth into other areas of the business that range from retail to wholesale, inventory and sales.
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Reports to: Business Owners
Hire Date: November 2019
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Production/Assembly of products to be sold at retailers – clean, assemble, and package products.
- Monitors product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate quality issues.
- Utilizes continuous improvement mindset and assists in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Pulls and packs products based on daily orders.
- Meets specifics of customer orders in a timely manner.
- Reports any process or product problems.
- Other duties as assigned.
Specifications: Ability to complete repetitive tasks, attention to detail, thoroughness, work in a timely manner, ability to work cohesively as a team, problem-solving ability, highly responsible and reliable, and punctual.
Company Mission: Promote Innovative Indigenous Design and Art.
Physical Labor: Some physical labor is required to un-package and move inventories
Starting wage: $11.00 – 12.00 per hour depending on experience
Work Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday normal schedule with some weekend hours for special events.
How to Apply: Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
See our company website for information on the business: