Product Assembly Position
Are you seeking consistent hours and steady income? Looking to join a great team and company with good values? Do you believe in hard work and making quality products?
Small family-owned growing tourist trade business is currently hiring for the right person to make a range of gift and souvenir products from earrings to key chains to zipper pulls and magnets and to ship orders. This entry level position has potential for growth into other areas of the business that range from retail to wholesale, inventory, and sales.
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Reports to: Business Owners
Hire Date: Fall/Winter 2021
Duties and responsibilities include:
- On-time every day.
- Production/Assembly of products to be sold online and for retailers – clean, assemble, and package products. We make high quality products that showcase our our culture and art. Employees take pride and ownership in everything that they make.
- Monitors product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate quality issues.
- Utilizes continuous improvement mindset and assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area. Cleaning the work areas every day.
- Pulls, packs and ships product based on daily orders for wholesale and retail.
- Meets specifics of customer orders in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Specifications: Ability to complete repetitive tasks, attention to detail, thoroughness, work in a timely manner, ability to work cohesively as a team, problem-solving ability, highly responsible and reliable, and punctual.
Company Mission: Promote Innovative Indigenous Design and Art.
Physical Labor: Some physical labor is required to unload and move inventories.
Starting wage: $13.00 - $17.00 per hour depending on experience.This is an entry-level position meant to bring people on board and evaluate them for future growth in the company. We have been consistently growing every year.
Work Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday normal schedule with some weekend hours for special events.
How to Apply: Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org